Facial Gua Sha Course + Kit for Massage Therapists, Aestheticians, and Spa Professionals!
Taught by Dr. Martha Lucas, PhD., L.Ac.
Facial Gua Sha Course for Massage Therapists, Aestheticians, and Spa Professionals Taught by Dr. Martha Lucas, PhD., L.Ac. Improve your client’s skin, body, and mind health by using the 700-year-old technique of Facial Gua
Sha and watch your practice GROW!
Included with the course + kit combo
- A pdf of the course materials
- A video presentation and demo
- My Zen Skin Care’s Facial Gua Sha kit: My Zen Skin Care Facial Gua Sha Oil and the gua sha tool that Dr. Lucas uses to give her patients facial gua sha – a $52.49 retail value.
- You can also become a My Zen Skin Care affiliate and earn a 10% commission on order totals when you send a customer to our site.
All of this for $199.
Facial services that were once seen as a luxury are now seen as a necessity, and spa professionals are busier than ever. A study conducted recently discovered that 78% of consumers say returning to regular personal care services is important for restoring a sense of normalcy in an endemic/post-pandemic world. Gua Sha Facials have become an in-demand service trend, experiencing a 4x growth in the last 12 months.
It’s important to stay on top of what customers are looking for and explore bringing in new services that keep your business fresh. When latest trends start to emerge, they provide a key opportunity to expand your customer base to those on the hunt for new services. For something to grow in popularity and move beyond trend status, it must work beyond expectation. Facial Gua Sha goes way beyond expectations. Even after the first gua sha facial massage, your clients will see an immediate improvement in the texture and glow of the skin.
Based on Chinese Medicine protocols, treatments incorporate elements of Traditional Chinese Medicine face mapping, gua sha techniques on the face, neck and shoulders, Chinese medicine acupressure points and meridians crossing the face, as well as facial fascia releasing lifting and sculpting techniques. Regular Facial Gua Sha, if applied correctly, helps prevent acne breakouts by reducing clogged pores, can reduce acne scarring as it encourages new skin growth, is effective for relieving muscle tension in the face, reduces puffiness and inflammation, minimizes signs of aging, and will also allow the organic facial oils to penetrate deeper to nourish the skin.
In this course taught by one of the world's leading acupuncturists and experts in anti-aging skin care, you’ll learn to master and administer amazing facial treatments that reduce the signs of aging, ease sinus pressure, and relieve tension in the face. As a service that offers continuously improved and visible results with consistency and frequency, Facial Gua Sha will attract more new clients and increase return business in your practice, building customer confidence and loyalty and establishing your authority as the go-to expert in your area.
This Facial Gua Sha Course for Massage Therapists, Aestheticians, and Salon Professionals is the ultimate guide on how to use Dr. Lucas’ proven method of Gua Sha for all your client’s beauty needs. With this self-paced step by-step tutorial, you'll learn everything from how to perform Facial Gua Sha to how to get the best results from any skin care regimen from a globally respected skin care expert and Founder of the My Zen Skincare Essentials botanical skin care line.
Why Taking This Course Will Help Grow Your Practice:
- No Downtime for Your Clients
- Gua Sha is a non-invasive manual therapy that doesn't require expensive tools, equipment, or products so you can use it on your clients with zero downtime. They can return to work or other activities immediately after their appointment.
- The Benefits Are Real and Visible
- Reduce signs of aging and revitalize skin quickly and easily with this exclusive Facial Gua Sha course by tapping into pressure points on the face. It's simple and effective; your clients will see results and sing your praises in no time, meaning more referrals for you and your practice!
Get Ahead of the Competition
If you want to be known as an integrative beauty expert in your area or with your followers, this is your chance. This course will teach you how to perform gentle, safe, effective Facial Gua Sha treatments that you can begin offering as soon as you’ve finished the lessons. You will master the art of this ancient technique and your clients will thank you for it!
Implement In Your Practice Today
The course is designed to provide practical training in Dr. Lucas’ exclusive protocol, so you can perform Facial Gua Sha right away. You'll have access to step-by-step instructions, as well as a video demonstration that guides you through each process.
Market Yourself with Confidence
Clients are increasingly looking for treatments that incorporate both Western and Eastern medicine approaches - and this course gives you the edge in knowing how to achieve high quality results with zero downtime. Administer proven Facial Gua Sha techniques that are time-tested with remarkable results!
Boost Your Revenues Immediately
If you already offer facials or other types of body treatments - this course will be a powerful addition. Many people who have taken the course have doubled their revenues or even tripled them!
Your online course includes:
- Course materials and presentation by Dr. Martha Lucas, PhD., L.Ac.
- Video demonstration of Dr. Lucas’ Facial Gua Sha protocol (the same one she uses to treat patients in her own clinics and teaches worldwide to health care pros!)
- Dr. Lucas’ professional recommendations for natural, cruelty-free, organic skin care products that get tangible results
... PLUS, an opportunity to earn commissions on the sales of My Zen Skincare Essentials, the botanical, cruelty-free, specialized skin care product line infused with Chinese herbs
developed by Dr. Lucas herself!
“I went by my mirror and had to stop because I was surprised at how plump my skin was!” - MM
“I love doing the Facial Gua Sha Moisture Bomb treatment with Dr. Martha because it makes my skin so perfect!” - EJ
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
She offers expertly designed age positive cosmetic treatments - cosmetic acupuncture is a chosen Botox and filler alternative. Her treatments stimulate the production of natural collagen and activate weakened facial muscles to promote a more youthful appearance.