The Warrior essential oil blend is the one to use to help prevent cold and flu. Put a few drops on your face mask before you go out. Use under your nose and on your clavicle when you travel and put in a diffuser at the first sign of a cold.
- Cleansing when applied topically
- Neutralizes and purifies the air from strong odors when diffused
- Freshens any atmosphere when diffused
Among the ingredients that help make it work for you:
* Guizhi/cinnamon bark and ding xiang/clove bud are antibacterial and antimicrobial and can be diffused into the air to protect from viral, bacterial, and fungal infections.
* Tea tree oil and echinacea: can help stop infections and strengthen the immune system.
* An ye/eucalyptus leaf essential oil: used to aid respiration.
* Black pine: brings a Yin presence to the blend plus iIt helps fight infections, reduce inflammation, and relieve respiratory tension.
All in a jojoba base so you can put the blend on the skin or on jewelry designed for use with essential oils.