Acupuncture Works To Treat Fibromyalgia
10 NOV 2022
I have known for years that acupuncture successfully treats fibromyalgia but it’s nice when western medicine research agrees with me. In a nutshell, research demonstrates that acupuncture is effective for the treatment of fibromyalgia. Acupuncture had a significantly higher effective rate for the treatment of fibromyalgia than the standard pharmaceutical therapy of amitriptyline. Researchers also found that acupuncture plus moxibustion (warming herbs) produces superior treatment outcomes to tramadol and amitriptyline.
I also have patients use my favorite EFFECTIVE liniment for pain – any kind of pain – Zheng Gu Shui at home. Everyone should have it in their medicine cabinet along with Jade Wind Screen to prevent colds and flu. Speaking of colds and flu, keep up on your B12 injections to maintain a strong immune system.
If you need to schedule an appointment, here is the link. I am available to:
* treat your general health
* improve your immune system to fight colds and flu
* treat wrinkles with Cosmetic Acupuncture
* give you trigger point injections for sports injuries or other pain
* give your face a moisture boost with my Moisture Bomb Gua Sha Facial treatment
FREE resources for you:
Your at home Medicine Bowl podcasts
Energy Medicine Woman podcasts