Add Meditation to your Medication
1 MARCH 2023
If you can’t come in for acupuncture (yet) but you need help, guided meditation is a perfect solution! It is also known as guided self hypnosis and guided relaxation. Audio meditations that you listen to in the comfort of your home:
- can help reduce memory loss, increase attention span, and mental quickness.
- reduce stress that can disrupt sleep. Such disruptions in sleep can cause anxiety and/or depression, make you tired, make IBS worse, and raise blood pressure. So better sleep is important.
- help reduce pain, increase your quality of life, and decrease symptoms of depression in people who suffer with chronic pain.
- relax your body, release tension, and put you in a peaceful state.
- promote overall emotional health including having fewer negative thoughts.
I have a number of professionally recorded audio meditations (aka guided meditations, guided self hypnosis, guided relaxation) at my site.
They address topics including:
Boosting your immune system
Assist to a weight loss program
Being more self-confident
If you have some time, take a look at my blog. Hopefully you will enjoy the articles and even learn some hints or get ideas about how to have your best health!