Here’s a list of the benefits of a libido meditation:
1. It reduces stress which can make sex more enjoyable. This is true especially if sex makes you anxious, you have worries about performance, or you’re having pain during sex that makes you nervous. When your stress response is active, it’s hard to get sexually aroused.
2. It helps you focus on the present leading to better sexual satisfaction. You’ll learn to focus on what you’re doing in the moment, on pleasure. Sex is better when you can tune into your body, your partner, and the activity rather than thinking about dirty dishes. Meditation helps with that kind of focus.
3. It can increase or strengthen your sex drive/libido.
4. It can bring your closer to your partner because better sex can lead to a better connection and more love for your partner. You reconnect.
5. Sex will feel fresh again, maybe more exciting, like you experienced early in your love affair.
I offer audio hypnotherapy or meditation and visualization recordings to benefit your sleep, libido, ED, weight loss assistance, boosting your immune system, relaxation, conception or help with fertility and infertility challenges, help getting pregnant, help with building self confidence, anxiety, depression, build your energy, mindfulness, gathering energy from Nature, calming.
Benefits of audio recordings of visualizations, or self hypnosis meditations include:
Reducing anxiety and depression,
Improving your ability to relax in the future,
Helping to teach you relaxation techniques,
Helping with your weight loss plan and results,
Helping with conception (getting pregnant), help with infertility issues,
Helping build your energy,
Helping to calm you,
Showing you how to gather energy from Nature,
Helping with ED (erectile dysfunction) all in the privacy and comfort of your own home.
You may also find information about virtual telehealth appointments, essential oils and blends, body care, skin care, audio hypnotherapy recordings, self hypnosis recordings, guided meditations, guided visualization, and herbs like Er Xian Pian on the site.
Please note that essential oil blends and products like audio meditations are not a substitute for medical treatment.